I am always adding resources and links
Please check back or feel free to contact me with questions!!
- Alcoholics Anonymous (national): aa.org
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness): nami.org
Helpful numbers and hotlines
Aging Services - Boulder County 303-441-3570
Child Protective Services Boulder County 303-422-4453
Child Protective Services National Hotline: 800-4-A-CHILD
Hope Coalition Suicide Intervention 24/7 Hotline: 1-888-885-1222
Trevor Project (LGBTQI) Suicide Prevention 24/7 Hotline: 1-886-488-7386
- A Path With Heart, by Jack Kornfield
- Death of a parent: Transition to a New Adult Identity, by Debra Umberson
- Dying Well: Peace and Possibilities at the End of Life, by Ira Byock, M.D.
- Grieving Mindfully; A Compassionate and Spiritual Guide to Coping with Loss, by Sameet M. Kumar, Ph.D.
- Happier than God, by Neale Donald Walsch
- Mindfulness and Psychotherapy, Edited by Christopher K. Germer. Ronald D. Siegel and Paul R. Fulton
- Overcoming Postpartum Depression and Anxiety, by Linda Sebastian
- The Highly Sensitive Person: How to Thrive When the World Overwhelms You, by Elaine N. Aron, Ph.D.
- The Little Soul and the Sun, by Neale Donald Walsch
- The Mindful Way Through Depression: Freeing Yourself from Chronic
Unhappiness, by Mark Williams, John Teasdale, Zin Segal and Jon
- The Places That Scare You, by Pema Chodron
- The Thirst for Wholeness: Attachment, Addiction and the Spiritual Path, by Christina Grof
- Toward a Psychology of Awakening: Buddhism, Psychotherapy and the Path of Personal and Spiritual Transformation, by John Wellwood
- Undefended Love, by Jett Psaris, Ph.D. and Marlena S. Lyons, Ph.D.
- Will I Ever Be Good Enough: healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers, by Karyl McBride, Ph.D.
- When things Fall Apart, by Pema Chodron
- Women, Food and God, by Geneen Roth